Ortofon Century TT
Exclusive jubilee model
Long-time partners Ortofon and Pro-Ject together introduce an exclusive Ortofon Century Turntable.
This newly released turntable comes in an elegant piano black chassis. Together with the silver aluminium sub-chassis, this results in stunning aesthetics. Built on The Classic SB it has a few tweaks which result in even better performance.
The Ortofon Century turntable comes fully equipped with a built-in electronic speed control. Change from 33.3 to 45 revolutions per minute with the ease of pushing a single button. Even if you have a collection of 78 r.p.m. shellac records, it has got you covered. By manually placing the drive belt on the upper ring of the pulley and selecting the respective speed on the sub-chassis, it will easily play these records as well.
The built-in electronic speed control means that changing from 33.3 to 45 revolutions per minute is as easy as pushing a single button.
- All Ortofon products come with a limited 1-Year warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship, effective from date of delivery. Please note that the warranty is void if the product is defaced or altered. Faulty items will be exchanged for the same type of product in the same color, subject to availability.
We offer FREE shipping for all orders shipped within SINGAPORE, with no minimum purchase required. Once you have made your online purchase with us, we will contact you the next business day to arrange the delivery timeslot.
- Speed: 33, 45 RPM (electronic speed change) and 78 RPM (manual speed change)
- Drive principle: Belt drive
- Platter: 300 mm aluminium
- Mains bearing: Stainless steel
- Wow & flutter: 33 rpm ±0.10 % / 45 rpm ±0.09 %
- Speed variance: 33 rpm ±0.13 % / 45rpm ±0.10 %
- Signal to noise: 71 dB
- Tonearm: 9” aluminium, S-shape
- Effective arm length: 230 mm
- Effective arm mass: 15.5 g
- Overhang: 18 mm
- Cartridge Tracking force range: 1.0 - 3.0 g (10 – 30 mN)
- Included accessories: 15 volts DC / 0.8A power supply and Dust cover
- Power connection: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 5 watt max / <0.5 watt standby
- Dimensions: 460 x 131 x 351 mm (WxHxD) lid closed
- Weight: 10.5 kg net
• Ortofon Concorde Century cartridge pre-installed
• Electronic speedcontrol (33/45 rpm)
• Top grade Clamp and Leather mat included
• Belt drive principle
• Height adjustable decoupling feet
• Precision balanced TPE-damped aluminium-platter
• Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE suspension
• 9” aluminium s-shape tonearm with SME compatibility
• Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
• Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
• Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top and side)
• Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
• TPE damped counterweight