MC Cadenza Bronze
Cadenza Bronze is a true high-end reference cartridge, conveying music with supreme precision, impact and dynamics.
At Ortofon we constantly look for new technology to be used in our products and push the performance of existing technology. Thus we assure the highest level of performance and quality. The Kontrapunkt models and MC Jubilee became market standards and are among our most popular cartridges. Nevertheless Ortofon decided to develope a new cartridge series that is even more ambitious.
By carefully implementing cobalt-iron pole pieces, new improved winding process on the armature, using extruded aluminium housing in the models as well as other changes, we have been able to reveal new possibilities in performing the analogue information. It was also decided to make a more complete range of cartridges, which meant an introduction of a moving coil Cadenza Mono model to support our customers, who have an extended interest in micro groove mono records.
Each of the five Cadenza Series cartridges has its own individual sonic expression, and all five models together represent the ensemble of five classic variations:
- MC Cadenza Mono is a true mono cartridge for playing mono microgroove vinyl records
- MC Cadenza Red delivers open, dynamic sound with a touch of warmth
- MC Cadenza Blue adds more dynamics and resolution, sounds more open and reproduces more details
- MC Cadenza Bronze adds even more details and resolution but in a very evenhanded way that pays respect to all elements
- MC Cadenza Black is the best of everything, true to the groove with resolution and accurate insight into each recording
- All Ortofon products come with a limited 1-Year warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship, effective from date of delivery. Please note that the warranty is void if the product is defaced or altered. Faulty items will be exchanged for the same type of product in the same color, subject to availability.
We offer FREE shipping for all orders shipped within SINGAPORE, with no minimum purchase required. Once you have made your online purchase with us, we will contact you the next business day to arrange the delivery timeslot.
Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 0,4 mV
Channel balance at 1 kHz - < 1 dB
Channel separation at 1 kHz - > 24 dB
Channel separation at 15 kHz - > 20 dB
Frequency range at - 3dB - 20 - 55 kHz
Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz - +/-1,5
Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) - 80 µm
Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 12 µm/mN
Stylus type - Nude Ortofon Replicant on conical alu cantilever
Stylus tip radius - r/R 5/100 µm
Tracking force range - 2,2-2,7 g (22-27 mN)
Tracking force, recommended - 2,5 g (25 mN)
*) Typical value
Tracking angle - 23°
Internal impedance, DC resistance - 5 Ohm
Recommended load impedance - 50-200 Ohm
Cartridge body material - Stainless steel / Aluminium
Cartridge colour - Bronze/Black
Cartridge weight - 10,7 gram
What's in the Box
- 1 x Stylus brush, fibre
- 1 x Screwdriver
- Leadwires, pair LW-6N
- Screws, pair M2,5 x 3
- Screws, pair M2,5 x 5
- Screws, pair M2,5 x 6