Rogers High Fidelity PA-1A Phono Preamplifier *Very Good Condition*
Good condition with instruction manual. No box
The PA-A1 uses three tubes per channel, a 6GH8, a 12AX7 and the final gain stage uses either a 12AX7 or 12AU7. Rogers supplies both so you can adjust the gain to your taste. With the 12AU7, the PA-A1 has 58 dB of gain, which will be more than enough for MC cartridges having an output of around 0.5 mV. The 12AX7 provides about 10 dB more gain, but it’s slightly noisier, so it is a tradeoff. While the PA-1A technically has one input, if you were using a second table with a moving-magnet cartridge, you could plug two tables into the PA-1A.
• Frequency Response: +/- 0.1 dB deviation from the RIAA curve, 10 Hz to 20 kHz
• Gain: 50 dB- 65 dB selectable thru input tube selection, both 12AU7 and 12AX7 supplied
• Input Impedance: Moving Magnet- 47 K ohm, Moving Coil-transformer input with front panel selectable cartridge loading. 100 ohm – 1 Meg ohm, 100 pF- 500 pF
• Input Jacks- unbalanced RCA
• Output Impedance: 1 K ohm- 1 Meg ohm
• Output Jacks- unbalanced RCA
• Noise Floor: 0.1 microvolt, input referenced, A-weighted and un-shorted
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB at 20 mV input
• Channel Isolation: 75 dB minimum
• Tube Compliment: 2- 12AU7, 12AV7 or 12AX7 (user selectable), 2- 12AX7, 2-6GH8
• Front Panel Controls: MC cartridge loading, MM or MC mode select, Mute switch
• Weight: 17 Lbs
• Dimensions: 18” width, 10” depth, 7” height
Return & Refund Policy
• All Pre-Owned items have been tested before listing.
• NO WARRANTY.
• We encourage buyers to test and verify the equipment condition at our showroom (1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi, Unit 03-35) — pre-owned condition as shown on our listed page.