Ortofon TA-210 12" Tonearm
Like new condition.
The Ortofon TA-210 tonearm has gone to the next level by reducing unwanted vibrations in the tonearm. Our extensive knowledge of vibration properties and characteristics in different shapes and materials has been applied for optimization of TA-210 tonearm.
• TA-210 is a static balanced gimbal type arm, easy to use and adjust for optimal VTF settings
• TA-210 has a standard 5-pin DIN connector for tonearm cable
• The tonearm geometry allows for a Baerwald alignment (also the IEC recommendations)
• Counterweight with Inner/outer scale
- Inner scale to be applied with main counterweight
- Outer scale to be applied when extra mass ring is added
• Counterweight will work with headshell+cartridge mass approximately in the range 20 to 28g
• TA-210 is fitted with a standard headshell connector and can easily be adjusted in accordance with the included mounting template
• Extra mass ring for heavier cartridge and headshell combinations included (the extra mass ring may need to be attached to achieve proper tracking force)
• Extra mass ring weight 45g
-Effective mass without headshell: 5 g
-Effective armlength (distance between the stylus and pivot point): 329.0 mm
-Mounting distance (distance between the pivot point and turntable center): 316.6 mm
-Offset angle: 16.5 degrees
-Overhang: 12.4 mm
-Tracking force adjusting range direct reading: 0-3 g
-Tracking force adjusting range with extra mass ring mounted: 0-4 g
-Height adjustment range: 35-55 mm
-Diameter of the armbase mounting hole: 19-20 mm
-Diameter of the center shaft of tonearm: 18.0 mm
-Inner null point: 66 mm
-Outer null point: 120.9 mm
-Counterweight for cartridge + headshell mass between 21 and 28g included
-Headshell LH-2000E included, weight: 15.5 g
-TA-210 total weight including headshell: 536 g
-Set of tonearm cables 6NX-TSW-1010 included
-Extra mass ring for heavier cartridges included, weight: 45 g
Return & Refund Policy
• All Pre-Owned items have been tested before listing.
• NO WARRANTY.
• We encourage buyers to test and verify the equipment condition at our showroom (1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi, Unit 03-35) — pre-owned condition as shown on our listed page.