NAD C 375BEE Integrated Amplifier
* No remote and accessories.
* Slightly scratches
The NAD C 375BEE features a sophisticated design and beefy construction to bring out the best in all your music — from the lowest, wall-shaking pedal notes of a pipe organ to the delicate reverberation of a solo acoustic guitar. This integrated amp delivers 150 full-bandwidth-rated watts to each of your stereo speakers for powerful, undistorted sound, even during your music's most demanding passages.
- 150 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.009% THD
- 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
- signal-to-noise ratio: 102 dB
- PowerDrive™ circuit with automatic speaker impedance sensing delivers maximum dynamic power output regardless of speaker load
- switchable Soft Clipping™ circuit gently limits amplifier power output to reduce risk of speaker damage due to prolonged high volume operation
- distortion-canceling circuit for high-accuracy sound
- toroidal power transformer
- all-discrete circuitry with four pairs of high-wattage output transistors per channel
- rotary bass and treble controls with defeat switch for tone control bypass
- 7 RCA audio inputs including 2 tape in/outs
- optional NAD PP375 phono preamp module allows upgrading for turntable connection
- front-panel minijack input for connecting a portable music player
- main-amp input and 2 preamp outputs for connecting a powered -subwoofer or separate amplifier for bi-amping
- full-size headphone jack
- front-panel switching for 2 pairs of speakers
- two pairs of custom gold-plated speaker binding posts
- bridged mode for mono operation (330 watts x 1)
Return & Refund Policy
• All Pre-Owned items have been tested before listing.
• NO WARRANTY.
• We encourage buyers to test and verify the equipment condition at our showroom (1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi, Unit 03-35) — pre-owned condition as shown on our listed page.