Audio Research VT100 MKII Stereo Power Amplifier *Good condition*
*Original price SGD7,500
*Has scratches and dented.
MkII version is following updates:
• Replacement of the integral AC power cord with a thicker, higher-quality detachable cord. (In addition to the potential for sonic improvement, ARC felt this allowed the consumer to try some of the more esoteric AC replacement cords currently on the market.)
• An internal fan (to extend tube life).
• Proprietary, clear tube damping rings on the twin triode 6922 input-stage tubes (to lower the amplifier's noise floor).
• Doubling of the power-supply energy storage (to 540 joules).
-Two-channel, tube power amplifier.
-Tube complement: four matched pairs 6550C output; four 6922 drive; four 6922 input.
-Power output: 100Wpc continuous, 20Hz–20kHz, into 8 ohms (20dBW).
-Power bandwidth (–3dB): 15Hz–80kHz.
-Frequency response at 1W: 1Hz–100kHz, –3dB.
-Total harmonic distortion: typically 1% at 1kHz at 100W, below 0.05% at 1W.
-Input sensitivity: 1.0V RMS (balanced or single-ended) for rated output.
-Input impedance: 200k ohms balanced, 100k ohms single-ended.
-Overall negative feedback: 10dB. Slew rate: 15V/µs.
-Risetime: 3µs. Hum and noise: <0.5mV RMS, 95dB below rated output.
-Power-supply energy storage: approx. 270 joules.
-Voltage: 220-240V 50/60Hz
-Weight: Approx 30kgs
Return & Refund Policy
• All Pre-Owned items have been tested before listing.
• NO WARRANTY.
• We encourage buyers to test and verify the equipment condition at our showroom (1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi, Unit 03-35) — pre-owned condition as shown on our listed page.